After three very successful EuFN Workshops in Graz (2017), Grenoble (2018) and Dresden (2019) we are going to organize the 4th EuFN workshop in Wroclaw (Poland). This year the FIT4NANO-EuFN 2021 workshop will be co-organised with the workshop of the European COST project FIT4NANO. Expect a bigger audience and more presenters from all over Europe.
The EuFN workshop will be held at the Conference Centre of the Wroclaw University of Science and Technology (www.pwr.edu.pl <http://www.pwr.edu.pl>) between 27th and 30th of September 2021. It starts on September 27th at 14:00 and the last FIT4NANO session will be closed on September 30th at 12:00.
- Simulation and theory (ion solid interaction, materials degradation, gas assisted deposition, …)
- Instrumentation (new tools, ion sources, detectors, manipulators, navigation, GIS systems, automation/control)
- Correlative Microscopy
- Micro- and nanomachining
- FIB applications in life science, geoscience and in other new fields
- Local characterization and analytics (SIMS/TOF-SIMS, EBSD, …)
- FIBID and FEBID
- FIB application for failure analysis and circuit edit
- FIB based sample preparation (recipes, best practice) for:
We invite you to submit your contributions for presentation at the EUFN 2021 workshop based on the above mentioned topics.
Representatives from industry (FIB/SEM tool supplier, FIB tool equipment manufacturer) will be available and will report on the latest products as well as FIB applications.
See below for full details: